Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple…our clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but exceeding the expectations of our clients while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
Who We Are:
Tina Cheung of The Gold Standard Group with eXp Realty is a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
We have 500+ PRE-QUALIFIED client leads per month that we are unable to assist due to our volume of business. Commissions range from $ 1000 to $ 15,000+ per deal closed. Your only job is to show and write offers! AND collect commission checks! Focus on selling as we provide the knowledge and the resource for you.
- Leads provided by Lead Coordinators
- Transaction Coordinator from “contract to close the paperwork.”
- Administrative assistance
- Group leader guidance
- Business Coached
- Tons of Broker Training
If you are a licensed residential agent in Maryland, Virginia, or the District of Columbia with drive, tenacity, people-skills, focused, self-motivated, and the relentless attitude to get the “JOB DONE,” we WANT you!
- Valid licensed real estate agent sales in Maryland preferred
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
- English fluency
- Well organized
- Customer service oriented
- Sale experience
- Valid licensed real estate agent sales in Maryland, Virginia, and District of Columbia (Maryland preferred)
- $75,000+ Commission in the first year
- Optional Health Insurance participation
- Stock options
The position will be based out of our Rockville, Maryland office.
If you’re excited about having a career like this, then we want to talk to you.
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
•DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers